Here are the rules:
* Each player lists 8 facts or habits about themselves.* The rules of the game are posted before the list begins.
*At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 more players by posting their name. In addition, go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they have been tagged with your blog address so they can read your blog.
1. I am a night owl. I usually am my best at night. I clean better and faster at night (maybe that is because I don't have 2 helpers). I have tried to go to bed earlier (around midnight) and I will do it for about a week but then I end up back to my regular time.
2. I enjoy cooking and baking for others. I have a hard time making things just for me. I prefer making things for a larger crowd, then there aren't many leftovers.
3. I enjoy taking my boys places. I like taking them to Target, Wal-Mart, the park, the beach, Disneyland. We have a good time together and for the most part they enjoy it too.
4. I love to read. I don't get a lot of time to do it but when I get a good book started it is hard for me to put it down.
5. I like taking trips. I love planning them and visiting people, I just like to get out.
6. I like games. Board games, card games, and (selective) video games.
7. I like parties. Get-togethers, gatherings of people I know, I just like being around people I can talk to and usually food is involved with those types of gatherings (I like family reunions because of that too).
8. Umm... I plan meals from Sunday to Thursday because Saturdays we usually aren't home, I have one night that can be leftovers or going out (Sam's pizza) and it is flexible but I like to have everything I need to make what I have planned.
I am not tagging anybody specifically, okay Emily, Shauni, Heather, Ali- you will do it right?
4 comments:
We're a lot alike.
I didn't know you were a night owl. Fun to read.
you bet I will!
Guess I know a lot about you, because most of your things didn't come as a surprise. (Kind of interesting...we didn't spend tons of time together until right there before you moved. Guess being in nursery helped me get to know you a little. The blog has only added to "getting to know" you.) :) Reading what other people write makes me think of things I should have put about myself. :) As you know, WE are night owls, too!
Post a Comment