After you do the quiz, leave who you are as a comment. I think it would be fun to see who everyone is.
Which Office Character Are You? | |
![]() | You are Pam. You are sweet and likable, but your shyness makes it hard for you to express yourself sometimes. Regardless, you are always there for your friends and will usually come out of your shell to help anyone. |
| Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com | |

11 comments:
I'm Pam, too!
And then I took the "Which Harry Potter character are you?" test and I tied between Hermione and Hagrid.
I took the Simpsons character test, too, and I'm Apu, the quickie mart guy.
I am also Pamalama-ding-dong. What a coincidence.
And I also continued taking tests, the "What Disney Princess are you?" I found out that I tie between Jasmine and Cinderella.
On the Simpson test: I was Krusty and Bryan was Apu too.
How are you all Pam? Are you all really that nice?
I'm Ryan.
I've never seen the show, but when I took the quiz I was very honest. When I read Ryan's description, it was pretty true.
Harry Quiz:
"You are Dumbledore. You're the wise sage in any group. With your guidance, any situation can be resolved in the fairest way possible."
Seriously, I would have never thought.
Disney Princess:
"You are Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love."
Disney Villain:
It's a tie!
"You are part Ursula. You are the biggest and most powerful. Some may liken you to the business type; you drive a tough bargain, trading legs for voices. You single handedly made a whole generation distrust strangers, no matter how nice and caring they are towards 'poor unfortunate souls'"
"You are part Captain Hook. The crusher of dreams. You are Disney's one and only funny villain. But don't discredit the evilness that is Captain Hook. You do your part in scaring little children and teaching a generation of adults to yearn for childhood again. Cuz hey, you just want to fly too."
I'm Pam, too.
I'm Ryan. How do people come up with test like these? So crazy.
I am m g b Pam but I have a; helper on omy lap who wll notg let me type by myself.
I'm jim. I agree with Mandy, who comes up with these?
Post a Comment