Friday we met Ga, Papa, Jill, & Drew at Lego Land. We had a great day of riding rides, eating Apple Fries, playing in the Duplo Funland, and just spending time with family. Here are a few photos from Lego Land.
After Lego Land, we headed to our place to pick up Bryan and stuff for the weekend in Bakersfield. Bryan's sister went to Texas to see their brother and his family but really to meet the newest member of the family, Baby Eli, and we watched 3 of her 6 kids. It was really easy, we were just there to get them places and to be the "responsible adults." We went to Target, Sam's (for lunch), PetCo for pet food and back to their house for naps and swimming later. Big A and Little A went down the slide- I wish I had had my camera but I was helping them up the ladder and Bryan was catching them at the bottom, so no camera man anyway. Sunday we went to church (9AM!) and ended up staying in Nursery because the Nursery leader wasn't there and only asked one lady to sub with 17 KIDS! Another lady came later and about 4 moms stayed for the first 30-40 minutes but then had to go. I did singing time and Ring-Around-the-Rosie, which is odd for me because I usually just let the kids run amuck. We got in Sunday Naps (the only good thing about 9AM church), ate dinner, cleaned up before we left, picked up Big D from Mom & Dad's- hung out for about an hour, and got to our place about midnight.
*Just for my memory
Bryan realized at the Pilot Station on the 395 (just off of the 15) that he had his sister's keys in his pocket. I don't think it would have been that big of a deal except that her husband was backpacking with the Teachers on Mt. Langley (with her extra keys to her car) and would be gone a week. I overnighted her keys today, so hopefully they get to her around noon tomorrow.
We are planning on going to the OC County Fair with Big D tonight, I hope it is as fun as he thinks it will be. And since we got home so late last night- EVERYONE is resting now- gotta go rest so I won't be cranky tonight at the Fair.
3 comments:
Wow! You are really going all the time! We just took a break to come eat dinner and rest from our first day at Disneyland. It's HOT out there!!!!!!!!!!! Since we are night owls we're going to try to go back out when it cools down. Briel is loving it and the look on her face during the parade was priceless!!!! She loves those princesses!!!! Talk to you soon.
So how was the county fair? Just like Charlotte's Web? Or more like that episode of the Simpson's where the carnies squat on the Simpson house?
Life in Cali is SOOO MUCH FUN! Someday I'll take my boys to lego land too...I'll you'll be my tour guide!
Post a Comment