Q.) What time did you get up this morning?
A.) For the last time: 9am
Q.) Diamonds or pearls?
A.) both
Q.) What was the last film you saw at a cinema?
A.) Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, last night with Bryan, Mom & Dad (Matt & 2 friends sat next to us but weren't with us).
Q.) What is your favorite TV show?
A.) The Office
Q.)What did you have for breakfast?
A.) Honey Roasted Honey Bunches Of Oats and a DC
Q.) What is your middle name?
A.) Stewart
Q.) What is your favorite meal?
A.) really it depends on my mood but I am making a yummy pasta dish I got from Janel tonight and I always love Bryan cooking/smokin'.
Q.) What foods do you dislike?
A.) broccoli, there are many others because I am a picky eater.
Q.) Favorite chips?
A.) Tortilla
Q.) What is your favorite CD?
A.) I have been listening to a CD Bryan's sister Laura made for me lately, Big A has been singing along to song 4 and I LOVE that.
Q.) What kind of car do you drive?
A.) 2003 Nissan Maxima or a 2000 Toyota 4Runner (or the Runner as Big A calls it)
Q.) What is your favorite sandwich?
A.) Grilled Turkey with Colby-Jack cheese dipped in that onion dressing- so yummy
Q.) What characteristics do you despise?
A.) lying
Q.) What is your favorite outfit?
A.) do pajamas count?
Q.) If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go?
A.) Kauai with the boys (and a sister or two to help watch them) to visit Gma and Jodi.
Q.) Favorite brand of clothing?
A.) Ann Taylor Loft
Q.) Where would you want to retire?
A.) Near family
Q.) Favorite time of day?
A.) After Bryan comes home from work and is ready to play/wrestle with the boys
Q.) Where were you born?
A.) Athens
Q.) What is your favorite sport to watch?
A.) Cougar football (without kids)
Q.) Who do you think will not send this back?
A.) Really, I don't know how many people read this
Q.) Person you expect to send it back first?
A.) Em already did it and I did it for her, so maybe Misty
Q.) Pepsi or Coke?
A.) Diet Coke
Q.) Beavers or Ducks?
A.) My boys know what sound a duck makes so I going with ducks.
Q.) Are you a morning person or a night owl?
A.) Seriously?
Q.) Pedicure or manicure?
A.) Pedicures, I wash my hands way too much to have a manicure
Q.) Any new and exciting news?
A) no, sad huh
Q.) What did you want to be when you were little?
A.) I don't know, we played school a lot but I don't think I ever aspired to be a teacher. I guess I just planned on being a mom.
Q.) What is your best childhood memory?
A.) Homemade bread, swimming (and all the games involved in that), family vacations, Christmas Eves (sleeping in Beebe's room/closet)
Q.) Piercing?
A.) Ears only
Q.) Ever been to Africa?
A.) No
Q.) Ever been toilet papering?
A.) Not in YEARS.
Q.) Favorite day of the week?
A.) Saturday, Bryan usually gets up with the boys and usually makes breakfast- french toast yummy (but today he went to Lowe's with my dad) Sunday's are the worst- church is at NAP TIME!
Q.) Favorite restaurant?
A.) Locally: In-N-Out. Texas: Rudy's. Utah: Cafe Rio.
Q.) Favorite flower?
A.) Gerber Daisy
Q.) Favorite ice cream?
A.) Chocolate Malted Crunch
Q.) Favorite fast food restaurant?
A.) In-N-Out
Q.) How many times did you fail your driver's test?
A.) none
Q.) From whom did you get your last e-mail?
A.) Flixster- does that count or do I need to put an actual person?
Q.) Which store would you max out your credit card?
A.) Sam's Club or CostCo if I did that sort of thing- you can get everything there.
Q.) Bedtime?
A.) last night: 2:30am- playing Guitar Hero with Katie & Mike
Q.) Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
A) you.
Q.) Last person you went to dinner with?
A.) Bryan & Boys to El Polo Loco and before that Babe's in Texas with Jarrod & Susannah & kids
Q.) What are you listening to right now?
A.) Little Einsteins
Q.) What is your favorite color?
A.) blue, green, brown
Q.) How many tattoos do you have?
A.) none, I could never want anything that permanent
Q.) Who are you sending this to?
A.) You.
Q.) What time did you finish this e-mail?
A.) 11:04am
Q.) Favorite magazine?
A.) I like glancing at the stuff on the rack at the grocery store. I enjoy People.
Q.) What the world needs more of?
A.) love and understanding
2 comments:
We have the same favorite brand of clothes. I got $12 pants yesterday on mega clearance. They are having their "additional 40%" off sale.
I appreciate your posting so quickly! I think my favorite answer was "Seriously?"
Post a Comment