Before I can check my junk email in my yahoo account, it goes to the Yahoo! homepage, on the homepage are articles, current events, weather and such. I usually scan the titles of the articles and read the interesting ones and the not-so interesting ones. Lately, there have been a lot of dating/relationship articles (usually when Jill & Andy have been close by) and the article tonight was about how to "to translate our love for each other into a life we both love." According to the article, there are 20 questions you should have with your partner, whenever you feel comfortable with them. Some of them I don't know if I would ever want to "discuss" with Bryan just because I already know the answer and some we talked about before we got married. One thing I did not like about this article was how she said date nights were phony- I love having an excuse to just go out with Bryan, we can always go out if we take the boys but that defeats the purpose of a date. Reading this article made me very appreciative of the examples and advice I was given before I got married. I am not claiming by any means to be an expert or to have the best marriage (well, maybe we do) but I glad I married my best friend and we are still best friends. There isn't anyone else I would rather watch episodes of The Office with or take shopping or go on a road trip with- even if he complains when we stop for food and/or a potty break.
Another article was about a newly found baby mammoth, I just thought you'd be interested in this article too.
5 comments:
Aaron complains when we stop at Circle K for what he calls "junk" on road trips too! He thinks we should all live on PB&J until we arrive at our destination!
I think the mammoth thing is very awesome. I just wonder how people find stuff like that. Do they just think--"I'll dig right here?" I didn't see that marriage thing, so I'm not sure what questions you are talking about.
Yeah, nice post, Karin. And I appreciate that Misty doesn't automatically blame the husband - so many people do when marriages go sour. (I know I'm biased, but come on, I've earned the right.)
I'm glad I said what I did...but suddenly got paranoid that the friend could come off my blog and read what I said on yours. Should have posted as annoymous. Oh, well... You know what I said so I can delete it now. :)
Post a Comment