Over the past few days, I have been taking a short trip down memory lane and becoming quite sentimental- which I didn't think was possible. Bryan and I decided after looking over pictures and video clips of the boys when they were younger that we need to start taking more pictures and video clips.
I gathered all the photos (from the hard drive of the laptop) of the Warner girls with the boys. I hope you enjoy the slide show as much as I do.
12 comments:
I can't believe how little you big baby was! No wonder we called them your big baby and your little baby! So cute - thanks for sharing.
I don't think I ever saw pics of your kids when they were that little. Thanks for bringing me up to speed on your memory lane.
I loved seeing the pictures of yall and the Warners. Ya'll must had so much fun hanging with the Warner kids.
I loved seeing those pictures. That's how I remember them since we haven't seen them in a year.
So cute! Your boys have BYU shirts for every age, don't they? :) I love taking trips down our memory lanes! Briel loves seeing pictures from when she was a baby. Your boys are too cute!
That was so fun! Thanks for sharing and reminding me of some great memories of the warners and the browns. You both are missed so much.
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time in Waco. I think you are right about taking lots of pictures. Sometimes I will see a picture and have forgotten the entire event surrounding it. Thanks for the post!
The kids look so little. In a few of the pictures I thought Adam was Austin. Thanks! Amanda asked everyday to take a walk to your house. We really had so much fun with you guys hanging out and haveing dinner. It was a good time in our lives. Love ya
Janel: are you getting kisses from Adam
Hailey: Ya, I love him.
Boy does time fly! I miss your kiddos! Ok...Janel, I'll be calling you soon!
Precious photos and memories! I don't know the kids, but still enjoyed it. My mother said I was born with a camera in my hand. Actually, at around 8 years I started becoming my family's historian with photography. I'm kind of jealous of you young mothers who have such amazing technology to do use and share with each other while your kids are young! Keep up the good work, you'll never regret it!! (Sorry that I was a little long winded here.)
By the way, we will be doing a 3 day Disney pass on July 30 - Aug. 1st. Depending on how long the lines are and how the kids hang in, that might be all we do on those days. Our flight is out of Long Beach on Thursday at 4:00 P.M., so we have that morning free. What do you suggest for free stuff? Thanks,
Misty's Mom
Now I see where the comment was! :) I couldn't find it on mine, obviously it was on yours. :) Hope we do get to see you!!!! I was thinking that maybe it's a plus that our kids stay up late....do all the rides stay open late?
Post a Comment